Coaching is a great way to work on your personal development. It helps you to create a clear perspective on your life and to get to know yourself better. From a place of knowing who you are and what drives you, you can make more conscious choices. Choices regarding who you want to become. During our coaching sessions, we will focus on what is really important to you, where you derive your energy from. We will also look at what you are passionate about, what you value and what has prevented you from achieving your dreams so far. You set the agenda: you know best what it is that you want to achieve. I offer passionate and professional support to enhance your leadership, your life and to help you find your own answers. I do this by listening, asking powerful questions and empowering you.
- How do I stay authentic, even in a highly political environment?
- How can I be a more effective leader?
- In this complex and turbulent environment, how do I still relax and reenergize?
- How do I create a better work-life balance? How do I translate my leadership to effective teams and results?
- I want to further my career. What should my next step be?
- What am I good at? What are my strengths and qualities and how can I make them work for me in my job?
- I have never really thought about my career. It all just happened. I will lose/have lost my job and don’t know what to do
- I am not satisfied in my job, I feel something is missing for me, I just can’t figure out what…
- wanting to have more time for yourself or
- wanting to create more joy and less stress or
- looking for a better balance between work and family life or
- aiming to create a healthier lifestyle or
- having difficulties in setting your boundaries or
- looking for having a more fulfilled life?
- explore your coaching goals in more detail
- get to know each other better
- design our alliance, by discussing and agreeing how and where we will work together
- start coaching
Tools I use
When coaching individuals I might suggest using one of the tools below.
These tools are a means to an end, a starting point for a development journey.
Find out more?
For more information, please contact me. I am happy to discuss the various options and possibilities.